We’re all about sharing, collaborating, inspiring growth and wellness
- Group discussion circle – mastermind/share/collaborate on topics such as;self-empowerment, oneness, consciousness, spirituality, health, lifestyle, psychedelics, nature, gardening, gene keys, business growth, entrepreneurship…
- Adventure days/eventsHiking, BBQ’s, Bowling, Music festivals, Sailing, Rock climbing, Wine/Beer excursions, a team in Tough Mudder, Exploration bus trips etc.
- Spin Retreats and Festivals
- Explore: our share platform Freeomy and our Wellness/Eco Marketplace, Tribe Market.
The intent for Spin Tribe is to empower individuals to be the best they can be in life by understanding who we are as conscious infinite beings and assisting entrepreneurs/micro-businesses to provide inspirational offerings to the community.
There is a need to re-connect as a community of creators, to map out our destiny and create a reality full of passion, inspiration, kindness, sharing, love and harmony. Spin Tribe supports creating a reality of self-empowerment, health and wellbeing for all and was founded to bring like-minded, inspirational and passionate individuals together to share and collaborate in forging a future of self-empowerment while undoing the reliance on government and corporation slavery.
Why the name?
Spin; Thanks to quantum physicist Nassim Haramein, we have a greater understanding of the significance of Sacred Geometry and Toroidal Fields. Ultimately the fundamental force of the Universe is Spin, without spin, there is no motion, nothing is created… nothing exists!
Our planet, galaxies, tornado’s, river water, atoms/electrons, flowers (look at sunflowers) pine cones/cauliflower (basically all plants grow in a spiral), the golden ratio/spiral… lots of stuff… actually everything! Spin is essential for life.
Tribe; The book Tribe (Sebastian Junger, 2016) outlines how humans are still deeply rooted to a tribal base, in-fact, they require it to feel complete in life… to feel needed/necessary/valued. The only time this tribal construct comes to the surface in modern society is during war or natural disasters. It is here we see community members (the tribe) coming together for a central cause, to help your fellow man… and to contribute, feel needed, give back. It is a primal need we must reclaim without the need for such destructive instigators, and it is a big part of why Spin Tribe was born – Spinning the Creation Energy of Being an Essential Member of the Human Tribe!
The following is from Tribe (2016);
‘This book is about why [the sentiment of feeling part of a tribe] is such a rare and precious thing in modern society, and how the lack of it has affected us all. It’s about what we can learn from tribal societies about loyalty and belonging and the eternal human quest for meaning. It’s about why—for many people—war feels better than peace and hardship can turn out to be a great blessing and disasters are sometimes remembered more fondly than weddings or tropical vacations. Humans don’t mind hardship, in fact they thrive on it; what they mind is not feeling necessary. Modern society has perfected the art of making people not feel necessary’.
Self-determination theory holds that human beings need three basic things in order to be content: they need to feel competent at what they do; they need to feel authentic in their lives; and they need to feel connected to others. These values are considered “intrinsic” to human happiness and far outweigh “extrinsic” values such as beauty, money, and status
“The economic and marketing forces of modern society have engineered an environment… that maximize[s] consumption at the long-term cost of well-being,” a study in the Journal of Affective Disorders concluded in 2012. “In effect, humans have dragged a body with a long hominid history into an overfed, malnourished, sedentary, sunlight-deficient, sleep-deprived, competitive, inequitable, and socially-isolating environment with dire consequences.”
As modern society reduced the role of community, it simultaneously elevated the role of authority (Government). The two are uneasy companions, and as one goes up, the other tends to go down.
When a person does something for another person—a prosocial act, as it’s called—they are rewarded not only by group approval but also by an increase of dopamine and other pleasurable hormones in their blood. Group cooperation triggers higher levels of oxytocin, for example, which promotes everything from breast-feeding in women to higher levels of trust and group bonding in men. Both reactions impart a powerful sensation of well-being. Oxytocin creates a feedback loop of good-feeling and group loyalty that ultimately leads members to “self-sacrifice to promote group welfare,” in the words of one study.
Spin Tribe + Freeomy + Tribe Market = Opportunity to Grow!
Our 3 elements to Community Growth:
- Spin Tribe – Community focused support group including discussions and workshops on oneness, wellness, consciousness, inspiration and business (social enterprise).
The group includes 2 web-based platforms to enhance integration/participation;
- Freeomy – Sharing platform assists members to share household items with other members easily and freely. This enables Social outcomes by bringing community members together. It assists Financial outcomes by pooling resources therefore reducing the financial pressures of ownership. And achieves Environmental benefits via reduced consumption and waste.
- Tribe Market – Ecommerce platform showcasing local entrepreneurs/micro-businesses/social enterprises. Tribe Market provides a platform for the community to view/purchase goods and services from Local Creatives and Social Enterprises making a positive impact in the community.